Friday 9 March 2012

SixWordMemoir3

Music is one of the biggest things in my life. I can't last more than an hour without listening to my iPod. Most people make fun of the music I listen to because it's different from what most people listen to nowadays, but I don't care. It's my biggest inspirational influence. When I like the lyrics of a song enough, or find inspiration within them, I have to write them down somewhere. A lot of the personal additions I add to my WRN for Creative Writing are song lyrics for this exact reason. It's a huge part of my life therefore I had to include a music-related Six Word Memoir to my blog

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do a personal addition posting on your blog, where you discuss the top five or ten songs that would be included in the soundtrck for your life. I think others would interested in what that soundtrack would look like.

    ReplyDelete